Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Toys for Tots!

Sorry it's been so long since I updated! We're going through some transitions here, and getting into the flow of things has proven a bit difficult. I am working on it! In the meantime, let's hop into what this blog is all about...

I know if my family was in need, or God forbid, something were to happen to me, and my kids weren't in the best of standings, and were in need, I'd want someone to do this for them.

A mere $5 donation will get you an entire collection of stories, running from FanFiction to original works, by several different authors. Including many authors of Renaissance Romance Publishing. I will be doing my best to write something out in the next few days as well to try and contribute, as well as turning in my donation.

What do you say? Skip that Starbucks, fast food, useless item, or whatever it is for the day and donate!

No comments:

Post a Comment