Monday, March 25, 2013

New [More Often] Updating Schedule!

So, I'm still working on exactly what this blog is going to be for. As of right now, it's just life, in general, as a whole. The recipe of our lives. The day-to-day events that occur around here.
I've decided the best way to get this going is to MAKE myself update. So, I will be updating this blog on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. I don't know what times, but expect to see posts in the evenings, because that's when I usually have time.
Now that he's up WAY past bedtime (oops? He was good today, he gets some slack); it's time to get Bug into bed. Especially since someone is "invading his side of the universe" upstairs, and I might have to battle some aliens before he can be tucked in.
Keep an eye out for tomorrow's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment