Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Good Things Don't Abruptly End... Except in Military Life

Last week was the last week of having Cowboy home with us on leave. The abrupt shift back to him working is hard, but welcomed. I'm not going to lie, I get a lot more accomplished when he's not trying to help me by letting me sleep in, lol.
Don't get me wrong, getting a chance to sleep in is wonderful. I have a terrible sleep pattern, and while I do have medication that's intended to help me, I don't take it often, and it doesn't always work when I do use it. However, he's not fully aware of everything I do in a day around the house, so he can't do it. If I sleep in, those things don't get done, which means I have to cram them in to an even shorter time span!
Now, at least we have what resembles our usual schedule again; however, he will be missed at home all the time! SIGH. #WoesofMilitaryWife

No comments:

Post a Comment