Thursday, April 25, 2013

If I Wasn't Already a WAHM

Last week I featured bullying on Thursday, but I forgot to mention a very important progression for us:
We finally got a steady set of appointments with the psychologist, and Bug has steady appointments with her.
If I weren't already a WAHM (Work-At-Home-Mom), I would have to consider doing so. Wednesdays feature Occupational Therapy for an hour, and now Psychology will be every other Thursday. Both of these are for undetermined periods of time.
I don't know how Bug feels after these, but I always feel so drained after these appointments. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's that knowledge we don't have to fight quite as hard anymore? Don't get me wrong, we're still fighting, but it's not quite as difficult.
Also, Bug read his first short story (mostly) by himself. Beaming from ear to ear? You bet I was.
Anyways! We have many an errand to run, so we're off to do that! See y'all next week! (Maybe the weekend, but bank on next week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment