Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sleepless Nights

Sooo, did I mention I have VERY poor sleeping habits? I do. I've tried many, many home remedies and such, and finally had to cave a few months ago to go to the doctor and talk to them about it. It was beginning to impede on my abilities as a wife, mother, and writer. In case you can't tell by the fact I'm posting this at three o'clock in the morning; the medicine they prescribed me doesn't work. I'm weary about going back to the doctor. With Cowboy being military, and Bug's sleeping problems, it's hard to worry about my own sleeping problems and ensure if in the middle of the night one of my boys needs me, if I can be there for them. So, for now, it's time to combine the natural methods I know with the medication. *Sigh* I don't have high hopes for this, but I have hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment