Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Thanks, Mother Nature!

Post taken from my author website, but I still wanted to share with all of you!

Maybe it was because I forgot to show love to Mother Nature; maybe it's because I complained about my niece not wanting to take a nap; maybe it's because I was grumpy about my husband not being home for Mother's Day due to work... I don't know what it was, but Mother Nature decided to gift us with a tree! On our roof.
Yeeeeeesh.
THANK GOD, our house IS intact, and structurally sound. Though we did have to evacuate long enough for our local fire department to come out and make sure of such. (THANK Y'ALL!!!) We lost the gutters on the back half of the house, and we do have to repair the fence, as well as clean up this tree.
With that being said; I will NOT be posting this Wednesday. I will, instead, be working on cleaning up the tree and excess branches. Yay, fun!
We're all safe and sound, and that I'm thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment